Made by Shea Queens: Maria, Akua, Aboyam, Cecilia, Mamata, Martha, Hawa, Maria and Amoribo
Production date: August 2020
Just the rich pure stuff made from organically sourced nuts. Our butter is handcrafted by less fortunate yet hardworking women in our village in Ghana. We triple filter our shea oil before we package to ensure the butter you receive is free from all debris of shea nutshells leaving it so pure you can even eat.
Shea butter is an organic vegan food and like all food, it's best when it's fresh.
Our Shea Butter is naturally rich in Vitamin A, E, D, F, and Cinnamic acid. Check our ingredients tab to learn more about the role of these vitamins on your skin.
***A handmade product. Color and texture may vary slightly with each batch.
Premium + Authentic Raw Shea Butter
- By itself as a natural moisturizer for face, body and hair. Also used to relieve itching from Eczema or insect bites
- To ward off stretch marks
- As the best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag-reducer
- For massage butters.
- As an SPF 6 skin lotion to avoid sun burns
- As a natural baby-care product (alone) or ingredient in baby care recipes
- By itself on the lips
- After sun or beach exposure to replenish skin
- As a natural cuticle cream